Robotics & AI – Ages: 8 Yrs +
About this course
Empower your kids with future academic and career skills that will be vitally important in 2030. With early robotics and coding education, kids learn to be active problem solvers and develop real tech-enabled solutions to problems we face today.
Robotics is easily adopted by young minds today who have grown up with Transformers, Wall-E, & Iron Man. This builds their interest in Mathematics, Engineering, Science, Arts, and channelizes their energies very well. Learn more about the benefits of Robotics and Coding education for your kid with a FREE Demo.
At LeapLearner.in we introduce robotics to kids as young as 5-8 years with Block-based programming and globally acclaimed Lego Kits. We have an age-appropriate graded course structure that includes basic Python programming, Arduino Robotics, and Artificial Intelligence for students 9 -14 years old.
Here are a few of the benefits robotics courses for kids offer:
- A computational and comprehensive state of mind
- Curiosity to create, experiment, and improve
- Problem-solving ability
- A basic understanding of engineering mechanics
- Improved interest in science, maths, engineering, & arts and the ability to see their real-world applications.
- Learning to Code in a kid-friendly way.
- Importance of teamwork
- Chance to participate in National and International Olympiads
Related Ed-Tech Courses from LeapLearner.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.