About this course
Age: 8+ Years
Python is the simple & engaging language where children can create games and applications. It is the perfect Coding Language for young children to learn. Python is widely used for Data Sciences & Machine Learning based applications. It is designed for Students with little or no coding foundation and have a simple understanding of computers.
NO# of Levels: 4 (P0 to P3)
Duration of Each Level: 40-80 Hours.
Learning Method: The course uses simple and intuitive Interface for teaching syntax based programming language to young children.
- Design Process
- Experimentation & Creativity
- Problem solving
- Understanding Algorithms
Student Take Away:
- End of Level Certification by iCode.org (Certification Fees Sponsored by LeapLearner)
- Opportunity to Participate in Online International Coding Olympiad
After completing this curriculum, students should grasp the following knowledge:
- Understand the concept of coding, understand the importance and scope of application of Python language.
- Grasp basic code specifications and learn to write code correctly and normatively .
- Grasp Python basic grammar and learn to use Python language correctly.
- Understand the concept of coordinate system and grasp the use of coordinate system.
- Grasp the attribute understanding and drawing function of basic graphics.
- Understand the concept of objects and classes, grasp the properties and methods of common graphic objects and multimedia objects.
- Understand the concepts of variables and functions, and learn to define and use variables and functions correctly .
- Understand conditional logic, learn to use conditional logic to analyze problems, and be able to use if conditional statement to implement conditional logic.
- Understand the concept of events, understand the basic logical relationship of events, and learn to correctly apply various event codes in the code .
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.